Chances are that shopping for your best friend is somewhat similar to shopping for yourself. Which certainly makes her the easiest to shop for this time of year, don’t ya think? From cozy patterned slippers, statement clutches, to glam jewelry, this gift guide has something special for your bestie, your sister, or you know, even you!
2. Illume Candle in Balsam & Cedar: Have you been searching for the candle that has that perfect Christmas tree scent. Search no more! Whether you prefer to decorate with a real or fake Christmas tree, your living room will thank you for this delicious cedar scent.
3. UGG Australia Slippers in Ansley Glitter: Nothing is better than a cozy Christmas gift, especially if it also happens to be glitzy. Houston ladies, get yours at the Galleria!
4. Rifle Paper Co. iPhone Case This precious colorful case will give her just another excuse to pull her phone out. Whether that’s a good thing or a bad thing. 😉
5. Tracy Reese Eau Du Parfum: Already a big fan of Tracy Reese’s clothing line, I knew I was going to love her perfume. The floral scent has touches of lavender and magnolia and comes in a pretty bottle to boot!
6. Lisi Lerch Tassel Earrings: I love that the bold design of these earrings are both classic and trendy at the same time. Surely she will too!
7. “Medieval” by Lipstick Queen: I’m not going to lie, the word “medieval” got my attention before I even tried this. But now that I’ve tried it, I can’t stop wearing it! This shade enhances your lip’s natural color and is great for everyday wear.
8. Boden Festive Socks: I don’t know about you, but thick chunky socks, leggings, and a t-shirt is my go-to casual outfit. These cute “festive” socks are a thoughtful treat that she will certainly wear over and over.
9. Snakeskin Clutch: A girl can never have too many purses, am I right? This snakeskin clutch is the right size to hold everything you would need on a night out on the town. It also has the option to take the chain off and convert into a wristlet.
10. Michelle Infinity Scarf: And another oh-so-cozy Christmas gift! Even in Houston, the chilly weather is starting to call for scarves. I love that this black chunky infinity scarf can be thrown on as a fun wintery addition to any outfit.