Happy Saturday, ya’ll! There’s nothing better than a casual (and comfy) white dress that’s fit for every day.
Oh, and a pair of wedges that are comfortable enough to wear for 12+ hours! I’m all about being comfy and chic! Couldn’t you tell?
I’m sharing deets on this look & a roundup of a few books I’m currently loving (and wanting to read) so scroll on down yall!
This oversized linen snap dress is from Lambillotte, a Texas-based label that consists of feminine dresses in classic silhouettes. A team of two sisters design these fun pieces with sustainable fabrics all made in the USA.
The oversized fit of this tunic dress, big chunky sleeves and the snapped ribbed collar set this dress apart from any and everything in my closet.
It’s such a fun piece to dress up with wedges or dress down with converse, depending on what you’re up to that day!
My recent shoe obsession is with the Emilia Wedges from Sole Society. Holy cow, I did not know that a pair of wedges could be THIS comfortable.
I literally want to scream it from the rooftops! I recently wore these all day for work, to an event that evening then I came home 12 hours later, and I didn’t even feel the need to immediately kick them off! Which is … kind of a big deal, if you ask me! 😉
And these wedges are a steal for less than $60!
Plus they pair oh-so-nicely with this color blocked bucket bag, also from Sole Society.
- Me Before You – I’m sure you’ve seen the absolutely adorable trailer. (With Deanyrus and Finnick!) The book is a page-turner, and will keep you up ALL night.
- Me After You – After being kept up ALL night, the sequel is high up there on my “to-read” list.
- Outlander, Voyager – 3rd Outlander Book. This series has taken me almost two-years so far. It’s fabulous but they’re so long that I find myself taking breaks and picking up other books in between. But I’m glad that the book is always there, in my kindle, to go back to. The third book is going to take off where the current Starz season leaves off.
- The Royal We – A fictional take on the courtship between William and Kate. Except its Nick and Bri. And Bri is an American! If you’re anything like me, you will completely devour this one!
- The Winter’s Sea – Is still our book club’s favorite book. A romance on the British shores that take place in both the 21st century and the 1700s. Hmm, sounds a lot like Outlander! But I promise, it’s totally different! (And just as romantic)
- Finding Fraser – Okay, I’ve noticed a trend here. Omg. I’m not even ashamed. I literally ordered this book like 5 minutes ago, so I’ve yet to read it! But it’s about a modern-day US gal, who heads over to Scotland in the search of her very own Jamie Fraser (the hunk in Outlander.) I have a feeling I’m going to d-e-v-o-u-r this one!
Hope you all enjoy your weekend! And possibly find the time to curl up with a good book. 🙂 As always, thanks for stopping by the blog!
photos by Bertuzzi Photography