- Float the Guadalupe River.
- Eat a Chicago dog ….. in Chicago.
- Attend a Food Truck Festival
- Spend a day on the beach in Galveston.
- Meet my cousin’s new little one
- Visit Patrick’s childhood summer camp
- Pool day at Hotel Zaza
- Ride bikes through Seaside, FL
- Refinish my Grandmother’s antique desk
- Gamble (just a little bit) in Vegas
- Wander through Market Square in Knoxville, TN
- Sea Kayak? Maybe?
- Camping near the swamps at Brazos Bend Park
- Snack on peanuts at an Astros Game
- Drinks at the top of the John Hancock Building
- Attempt to start house hunting..may put this off until next summer!
- Brunch at Puckett’s Restaurant in Franklin, TN
- Relax in the historic hot springs of Virginia
- Sip on the lemoncello that we saved from our honeymoon
- Witness four (or more) lovely couples say “I do”
Now onto the brunch:
Okay…. I went kind of all out setting the table. Needless to say I had a whole lot of fun playing hostess. 🙂
Doesn’t all the food just look divine? Well, it certainly was! We contributed the ham, potatoes, and salad. Oh and I found the cheesy potato recipe on pinterest. I made them with leeks and topped the potatoes off with gruyere cheese. Highly recommend! We all had leftovers for days, which I may or may not still be munching on at this very moment.
Trendy in Texas Blog