When I set out to create this holiday gift guide for the guy in your life, I definitely got Patrick’s opinion on a few things before deciding whether or not to include them. So ladies, this carefully curated gift guide is man approved!
1. J. Crew. Smart Wool Socks – Fun cozy socks are an easy gift that almost anyone would appreciate. Plus, they make a great stocking stuffer!
2. Ugg Suede Slippers – Ugg’s aren’t just for the ladies, you know! I absolutely love my Ugg slippers, so I knew my husband would love his too. These warm and snuggly slippers make us forget how cold our hardwood floors really are, which is a wonderful thing! If you’re local, you can snag your man a pair at the Houston Galleria.
3. Filson Travel Bag – From the office to the airplane, this heavy-duty travel bag has extra pockets for organization and is weather resistant. I love how this bag is classic and laid back at the same time, and I’m sure you’re guy will too!
4. Daniel Wellington Watch – Treat your man with a fancy new watch for Christmas and never again will he have to pull his phone out of his pocket to check the time.
5. Beer Making Kit – I thought this would be a fun present to give because it’s not only a gift but an activity … that also could potentially turn into a new hobby.
6. Tanner Goods Leather Belt – A well made leather belt in a timeless style is something that your guy can wear for years to come. Plus, it’ll go with almost everything in his closet, which makes getting ready for date night that much quicker.
7. Persol Sunnies – This may have been a special request from Patrick to include on this list. 😉 He tried these on on our honeymoon in Italy and we still regret not buying them for him! One day, Patrick! One thing I love about these Italian made sunglasses, is that they are just a bit different than the common styles you see everyday.
8. Baxter of California Shave Kit – With a fancy new badger brush and this luxurious shaving formula, his morning shave will no longer be a chore. Also makes a great stocking stuffer!
9. Teroforma Whiskey Stones – These all-natural soapstones let him enjoy a glass of whiskey without diluting it. Simply store them in your freezer and pop them out whenever he’s ready for a drink.
10. Bonobos Plaid Shirt – I love how well Bonobos’ cotton button up shirts fit my guy. This fun take on a plaid shirt is a bit different and makes a great addition to their (most likely) already full of plaid wardrobe. It’s on sale for $68, and HOLIDAYCHEERS to get yourself an extra 30% off!