While I love sharing outfit posts with you all and chatting about how I styled this or that or what I think this dress looks great with … I hade decided to start sharing a bit MORE with you all going forward! (Exciting right?! I mean, I think so!) Whether it’s a killer sale, a few things I’m loving lately, a review of my favorite book or movie, a peek into a restaurant I just discovered, a recipe I tried or even what’s going on that day behind the blog, expect posts to be a little bit longer and filled with more than just a particular look I’m loving.
In honor of this new trend I hope to implement, today I’m sharing 5 Things That I’m Loving Lately. + this cute $50 striped dress! (Of course!)
Shop the Look:
I looooove love love blue & white stripes. Seriously can not get enough. When I saw this flutter sleeve dress on Asos, I couldn’t resist. It comes in at a pretty great price point and is the epitome of summertime chic. I love wearing it with an updo to show off the fun sleeves. To dress it up, I added these fun statement earrings by Houston designer Alejandra Aspillaga that go great with this colorful Kate Spade clutch. Since it has a slight beachy vibe, I paired it with simple summer sandals that can slip off in a jiffy for a stroll in the sand.
Five Things I’m Currently Crushing On:
- Table 19. A rom-com about a wedding with Anna Kendrick. I watched this movie on my flight back from Orlando. I made it 3/4 of the way through and it was SO good yall that I rented it on Amazon later that night & re-watched it from the beginning just so I could finish it. Worth it!
- This Fishtail Braid. Pictured above. When I am soooo not in the mood to dry/straighten/or curl my hair, this headband braid gives me LIFE.
- The Moana Soundtrack. I finally watched the movie the other day and now I can not stop playing the soundtrack on repeat. Disney never disappoints!
- The Lobster Chair. In this insta I mentioned how Annie isn’t quite ready for a high chair just yet. Well, I discovered just yesterday that she IS ready for her lobster chair! It’s a small little chair that can attach to just about any table. I love their tagline, “Have lobster at the table everyday.” Fine by me!
- These Sneakers. I bought these from SIX:02 a few weeks before our trip to Disney. I’ve been wearing them pretty much daily since. SO comfortable & I love how they look with jeans too! Which isn’t really something most people say about sneakers, now is it?
As always, thank you guys so much for stopping by the blog! Hope you like my new little plan to dive a bit deeper into my content with you all. Let me know if there is anything, in particular, you’d like to see or if you have any questions about anything! Love hearing yall’s feedback!
photos by Ban Avenue