This dress gives me all the feels! It’s one of those pieces that every time you slip it on you can’t help but feel fabulous! I wore it out for a holiday dinner party just last week and received so many compliments on it too. I’m sharing all the details on what makes this rose sweater maxi dress stand out & I’m also sharing the answers to 10 totally random questions to help us get to know each other a little better!
Head on down for more…
I can’t help but swoon over the gorgeous knit red roses every time I look at this maxi dress. It’s another Anthropologie find by designer Cecilia Prado. She is a Brazilian designer known for her bold colors, statements & fabrics that come in a feminine & contemporary design. I’m crushing on her current knit-wear pieces out this season. I love that they are cozy but also elevated enough for a night out too. Paired with my favorite heels of the season and a velvet black clutch, I’m ready to take on the holidays in this festive maxi!
Shop the Look:
Now to spice things up a bit – I’m sharing the answers to 10 totally random questions all about moi in the hopes to get to know y’all a bit better. Feel free to include your answers to these in the comments below too!
- What’s your favorite Christmas movie? It will always be White Christmas. Although, The Christmas Prince might be fierce competition. 😉 #ikid
- Is your hair naturally curly? Yes! But I use this curling wand every single day. It heats up super fast & takes me only minutes to create my loose waves.
- What are you currently reading? I just finished up Named of the Dragon by Susanna Kearsley. And since I can’t resist a good YA fantasy novel, I’m about to dive into A Court of Thorns and Roses. (Which is about faeries ha! #myguiltypleasure)
- If you could live anywhere in the world? I would love to wind up back in Tennessee, somewhere outside of Nashville on the edge of the countryside …. but still close enough to the city sounds dreamy to me. (It’s also close to family) But at the same time, I’d move to the UK in a heartbeat if the opportunity ever arose.
- Favorite recipe? Patrick and I can not get enough of The Londoner’s Italian Meatball Recipe. We make this at least once a month and the leftovers are just as delicious as the dinner itself.
- I don’t ever leave the house without…? My phone, wallet, keys, sunglasses & lipstick. Of course, I also have Annie and about a billion of her necessities, it seems like every time we walk out the door. But for me personally, I like to “travel” light.
- If time or money didn’t matter and you could pick up any hobby, what would it be? I would love to learn to play the fiddle! Since living in Knoxville, I’ve become a really big fan of folk & bluegrass music and I just think that this would be something I would enjoy down the road.
- What’s your favorite season? I love both fall & spring. They both are the seasons of change and come along with obvious signs to show for it. There’s nothing like crisp autumn leaves or a sweet smelling flower to get you excited for what’s ahead.
- What’s your go-to coffee order? Depends on the weather! If it’s a hot day, I always get the Starbucks Iced Coffee with a drip of sugar-free vanilla & dash of cream. Colder weather I stick to regular ol’ coffee with cream & sugar.
- If you could visit any time period in history, what would it be? Hmm… I’d love to check out Tudor-era England. But only for a brief visit. All those plagues & beheadings and what not don’t sound appealing. But to be a fly on the wall in the royal court would be an experience, you know, if I could travel back in time.
As always, thanks for stopping by the blog! Hope you all have a wonderful day!
photos by Ban Avenue